Get all the features of a checking account plus the advantage of earning interest on account balances.
- $100.00 minimum to open
- Earn more interest on higher balances
- $5,000 average monthly balance¹ OR $10,000 in combined average monthly balances² to avoid $20.00 monthly service charge
- 300 posted transactions³ / $0.35 per transaction over 300 posted each statement cycle
- Check images accessed through online banking will have no charge; there will be a $2.00 charge if you request check images with your monthly paper statement
- MasterCard® debit card
- 24 hour telephone banking
- Unlimited online, mobile, and text banking⁴
- Electronic statement
1. The average monthly balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the statement period and dividing that sum by the number of days in the statement period.
2. The combined balance will include the total average monthly balance of your Business Interest Checking account and the average monthly balance of any additional checking or savings accounts that are owned by you. Accounts must have the same vesting to be considered for combined balance purposes.
3. Includes checks, remotely created checks and drafts drawn on your account for bill payment.
4. Data and text messaging charges from your mobile carrier may apply.
Refer to the Account Terms and Conditions for additional terms regarding your account and the Schedule of Fees and Services for additional fees that may be assessed. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. See account disclosure for full details. Refer to the current rate sheet for interest information.